Saturday, November 04, 2006

Friends, Food, Fun and maybe some art

Okay, so my Art Show Brunch just ended up being a hang out gossip "gurrrl" session with 2 old and dear friends and my BEST friend, a.k.a My Hunny. It was still fun and my babies enjoyed themselves also. So I was sure to take pics of the lil' snacks we had and of course of the art that the consultant a.k.a. my other friend brought to share with me, my OTHER friend, and My Hunny. Enjoy.



Don't ask me the name of this picture, cuz I don't know (no that's not the name)




"Kinks" I know this one cuz she kinda looks like my baby




Yupe, don't know the name of this one either




This is a throw that's really nice and comfy, along with another pic on the side



Some type of bible wood art thingy



The rest of the pics are of the goodies I had. Of course some of them were taken out.

Why I'm always takin pics with my food in the picture? LOL



The lovely "3 Milk" cake



And the coffee and tea



Okay that's all she wrote. My Hunny took a pic of me and my consultant girlfriend but he took it with her camera. I've pretty much crashed from my coffee, champagne, and cake high so my azz need to go to sleep.

*hugs nite, nite kisses* Lady Richardson

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home